- 8 Double bedrooms with private bathroom, air-conditioning, safe, satellite tv and hairdryer
- Main kitchen fully equipped
- Washing machine and dryer at your disposal
- Outside kitchen with BBQ – Pizza oven
- Terrace & Garden dining up to 16 people
- Living room with fireplace, air-conditioning and satellite tv
- An extra separate toilet
- Extra large heated pool (18m x 6m, depth 1,50m), purified with salt
- Pool terrace with stunning views and sun beds
- Sonos music system
YOGA & LEISURE
- Yoga and Meditation Shala (116m2) with yoga material for up to 18 people
- We can organize your yoga classes
- Fitness Room
- Massage Room (we can book your treatments)
- Play Room (pool table, ping-pong)
- Jogging & Walking on the premises
AT YOUR SERVICE
- Daily room cleaning with clean bed linen once a week
- Cooking service (with waiter service) : upon request
- Soft drinks and wine cellar at your disposal (not included)
- Filtered drinking water
- Wifi all over the estate
- Ipad and printer at your disposal
- Sonos music system in the villa, at the pool & terrace
- Concierge on premises & camera security
- Dogs on the premises in secured enclosure
GARDENS & FLOWERS
- Relax and enjoy the beautiful trees and flowers surrounding the villa
- We grow our own vegetables and use them to prepare healthy meals
- The fruit from our trees gives extra flavour to our fruit salads and juices
WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY ABOUT US
Amazing yoga holiday beyond all expectations
I just spent a week with friends at Bom Retiro. I was a yoga retreat organised by Annick and Javi. Everything went beyond my expectations. Organised in detail by our perfect host Annick. Everyting was really perfect. The beautiful homy house is filled with positive energy. Super clean. Cosy comfortable rooms. Big swimming pool, hammam. Amazing yoga shala where we had fantastic yoga and meditation sessions with Javi. Hiking in the mountains. Olive picking. Swimming in the nearby lake. The food was also amazing, tasty healthy food in abundance.
All I can say is in superlatives. I feel happy and recharged.
I will be back Bom Retiro.
I just spent a week at Bom Retiro with full catering. I can say it was like living in a dream. You don’t have to think of anything, because everything gets done by the wonderful and nice staff. The food is really exceptional, from breakfast up to dinner with a variety that is amazing. The rooms are spacious and very clean and have all that is needed. I have never seen a yoga shala that is so beautiful and well equipped. If you don’t want to spend all your days at the big and beautiful swimming pool, there are wonderful beaches and walks in the surrounding area that are worth visiting.
In one word this place brought me happiness and I hope to return to this place in the future…
Fantastic yoga week!!
Bom Retiro has many great qualities. Already 3 holidays long we enjoyed the exquisite quality of the food!! It is superbe getting served at Bom Retiro. The rooms are perfect in size and so clean , i don’t think cleaner is possible . The estate is managed with great care for its guests . The invitation of a taking part of a yoga week took me to a different level of my previous experiences . The yoga house , the teacher Yavi, the massages and reiki treatments … it was magical. Thank you,
A great place for connection !
A warm and joyful house including
5-star food, facility and support services.
We had a wonderful time @ Bom Retiro🍀
We have just had a fantastic yoga retrait in Bon Retiro.
All our wishes were fulfilled, even more as considered possible.
It’s a beautiful place, delicious food, friendly and accommodating staff and the rooms are super clean and neat.
The yogahall is amazing, we had an outstanding teacher and you also have the option for a blissful massage.
The week we stayed there remains etched in our memory. It was a week filled with peace, respect and love.
It is an ideal destination and we will certainly be back.
Kristin Van Thillo